Returns & Refund Policy
We are truly confident you will be happy with your order, and we spend lots of time & effort giving you as much information and guidance as possible about each item. In the unlikely event you require returning any product(s), please follow the below instructions.
To return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order number and reason for return.
We will make a RMA for you on the system and then process the return.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- You, the buyer, are are fully responsible for paying all charges necessary to return the item to us. A restocking fee of up to 20% of the returned product's value may apply.
- Items must be returned sealed and unused in their original packaging and in a fully resellable condition. All items are supplied to you, the customer, in brand new condition. For such items supplied in brand new condition, if any seals have been broken, the item cannot subsequently be sold as new after the return, therefore the return will be declined or a restocking fee will be levied and partial refund given.
- If the item is deemed faulty once opened, we shall troubleshoot and assess the nature of the fault and repair the item or replace like-for-like, should the fault be deemed a legitimate fault.
- Items returned that are not in their original condition may not be accepted, and the refund request declined.
- Returned items must be complete with all packaging in good condition, ready for immediate resale. All components and items within packaging (e.g. polystyrene/bubble wrap) must be returned also. We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged / defaced / missing.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered (e.g. lost by the carrier, delivered to incorrect address) or received damaged. We strongly advise you send returned items using an insured & tracked service. Furthermore, we also strongly advise you to obtain and retain your proof of postage, as you may require it should you decide to make a claim against your carrier should they damage or lose your item whilst returning it to us.
If the item you have received is suspected to be faulty and the request, please see our Warranty page.
Returns made outside of the 28-day return window, or returned products with no valid reason for return, will be declined and returned to the buyer. We will not accept any returned items if we have not had an email from you requesting a return, so you must request a return first, before sending anything back.