Please Contact Us for lead time
We are pleased to present the Qubic System QS-S25, the Ultimate 6DOF Motion Simulator.
The Qubic System QS-S25 was designed with one focus: to provide the most life-like simulation experience of any motion simulator on the market. Full 6 DOF architecture means this is as close as you can get to reality. The QS-S25 is suitable for a variety of simulations including sim racing, flight simulation, truck simulation and more. The key to realistic simulation is to provide as much sensory information as possible, simulating reality as closely as possible - the QS-S25 delivers the sensation of road textures, velocity, suspension interaction feedback, engine vibrations, tactile feedback, haptic system and vehicle dynamics, all combining to provide a truly immersive experience. The more you can understand the behavior of your vehicle, the better you perform.
The QS-S25 comes with the VR HeadWay motion compensation technology, minimizing/eliminating the effects of motion sickness. This technology uses advanced mathematical formulae to calculate the necessary compensation and applies it to the VR headset at runtime. It eliminates platform movements from the VR tracking system, which has a hugely positive impact on VR sickness compensation and causing your experiences to be more immersive and authentic.
The QS-S25 is designed for professional and also consumer use, using highly engineered components of quality construction, so it's built to last. The module can be further refined to your individual specifications through the selection of optional accessories, such as monitor stands, safety belts/harnesses, keyboard brackets and much more. There is a comprehensive user guide detailing the aspects of setup, maintenance and ownership of the product, as well as a wide support network available for further support. The manufacturer, Motion Systems, is a large company with vast expertise in motion simulators for all genres of simulation gaming, and their new Qubic System range is bringing their expertise to the sim racing market.
The base version of the QS-S25 comprises the motion actuators with bespoke dedicated brackets, the upper and bottom frame, and license to the Qubic Manager software to run the device and a set of non-lockable wheels (for transport purposes only).
Most users however will need the QS-S25 Cockpit Set as illustrated below:
The Cockpit Set comprises the below parts:
- Mounting Bracket for Steering Wheel (either Front Mount or Wheel Deck)
- Seat Brackets (for side mount seats)
- Set of 2 eye nuts for harnesses/seat belts
- Set of rods both sides
- Mounting bracket - keyboard
- Accessibility step
- Upper frame floor with attaching points
- Mounting bracket - headphones/VR headset
- Mounting bracket - pedals
The cockpit set bundle was devised specifically by Qubic System to include the key main accessories that you will require for your racing/flight simulator. There are however some additional accessories that you may also want to add to your S25:
- Mounting bracket for Triple Monitor Setup - for 3 x monitors 32 inch & VESA 100x100mm (monitors sold separately)
- MIRCO bucket racing seat (other seats available click here to view)
- Racing seat adjustment (seat rails/slider with lever so easy adjustment forward/backwards) RECOMMENDED
- Power connector hub RECOMMENDED
- 4-point safety belt harness
- Mounting bracket - speakers (Dedicated Creative stage 2.1)
Ultimately, the Qubic System QS-S25 Simulator provides the Ultimate 6DOF Motion Simulation experience - not only is it is a thing of beauty, it is also enormously capable and provides a thrilling simulation experience.
Installation and setup of the QS-S25 in your premises is available, please contact us to discuss your requirements and for a quotation.
QS-S25 is designed for customers looking for the most realistic simulation. The unique combination of high performance linear actuator's technology developed by Motion Systems and modern, adjustable accessories allows users to train and experience real racing and flight simulation. The QS-S25 provides an amazing impression to get the feeling of driving a real racing car by delivering sensation of road textures, velocity, suspension interaction feedback, engine vibrations, tactile feedback, haptic system and vehicle dynamics. Innovative technology, modular and compact design, as well as the quiet operation makes the QS-S25 a perfect motion base not only for professional application but also for home users. By using dedicated software Platform Manager – Qubic Manager, the driver / pilot can use several sets to create the most realistic simulation that immediately responds to onscreen situations to deliver real life experience in gaming or VR applications.
QS-S25 motion platform key features:
- 6DOF motion system delivering sway, surge, heave, roll, pitch and yaw
- Patent pending linear actuators technology guarantee very quiet and precise operation
- Effective motions and vibrations that perfectly reflect the situations in the selected game or simulation application
- Comfortable and ergonomic position for the driver / pilot
- Full support of the proprietary Qubic Manager software - totally free access, no fees at any participation period
- Compact design and small footprint fits to the medium size gaming rooms, VR centers, training facilities or even home location
- More responsive and fast-moving way to push telemetry data from simulation to the hardware
- VR HeadWay technology support (motion compensation)
- Proudly made in EU: Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in Poland.
The manufacturer, Motion Systems, is a global leading motion platforms brand for professionals and the most demanding home users. For over 10 years the company has been designing and providing bespoke motion solutions for industry and cutting edge technology for racing and flight simulation.
Patent pending linear actuator's technology is in charge of QS-S25 hidden power. 6 degrees of freedom (surge, sway, heave, roll, pitch and yaw) delivers oversteer and understeer experience and provide more realistic and precise driving / flying effects. Their work additionally guarantee to ensure feed precise motion inputs that very accurately represent key sensations such as understeer, traction loss, lateral g-force inputs and braking. Motor drivers have been designed by Motion Systems company to do just one job, to control motors in vehicle simulator applications, and they are excellent at it. Included power cabinet (control module) QS-SB2 is responsible for the power distribution and communication to handle telemetry signal processing where motion controller dispatches the commands to drivers which parse the incoming command as soon as the command arrive. The Control module sets the motion and vibration cues for each single actuator. The driver works with both 115V and 230V power network without any adapters or voltage converters.
The motion platform is a modular solution that allows transport and on-site assembly using the main components. Wide range of dedicated accessories for QS-S25 allows extending unit functionality or change configurations depending on the type of required game profile. The platform is compatible with the selected Virtual Reality headsets on the market, which makes QS-S25 open to a new possibility in virtual racing.
QS-S25 general specification
- Architecture: 6 DOF
- System performance:
|-13.2, 10.5 cm, 1250 mm/s, limited to 1G*
|-10.6, 10.6 cm, 1000 mm/s, limited to 1G*
|-5.6, 5.5 cm, 350 mm/s, limited to 0.5G*
|-5.1°, 5.1°, 40°/s, limited to 500°/s²*
|-4.7°, 4.7°, 40°/s, limited to 500°/s²*
|-9°, 9°, 100°/s, limited to 1000°/s²*
*value of acceleration is limited for safety reasons
- Vibrations frequency range: 0-100 Hz
- Payload: 250 kg | 551 lb
- Product weight: 350 kg | 772 lb
- Total length: 1761 mm | 70 in
- Total width: 1825 mm | 72 in
- Min height: 960 mm | 38 in
- Power supply requirements: 2 x Single Phase 120V or 220-250 VAC Single Phase
- Average power consumption: 238 W (120V), 199 W (230V)
- Average power consumption for converter specification: 2161 VA (120V), 2115 VA (230V)
- Peak current for breaker specification: 17.5 A (120V), 8.9 A (230V)
- Connection: USB
Add-ons and accessories compatible with QS-S25 platform
- 4 Point Safety Seat Belt
- Mounting Bracket: Desk With Attaching Points Left
- Mounting Bracket: Desk With Attaching Points Right
- Mounting Bracket: Extended Desk Left
- Mounting Bracket: Extended Desk Right
- Mounting Bracket: Keyboard
- Mounting Bracket: Pedals
- Mounting Bracket: Racing Seat
- Mounting Bracket: Speakers (dedicated Creative Stage 2.1)
- Mounting Bracket: Steering Wheel
- Mounting Bracket: VR Headset Headphones
- Power Connector Hub • Racing Seat Adjustment
- Set Of Rods - Both Sides
- Set Of Wheels For Transport
- Racing Seat
- Upper Frame Floor With Attaching Points
Even most advanced hardware is nothing without good software. Qubic Manager by Motion Systems company is a professional and specialized software for the platform and is click and play compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC and constantly updated to support new applications as they are released. Gives user possibilities of motion adjustments, motion post-processing, extensive diagnostic or easy and fast use of predefined profiles. The Platform Manager is a powerful engine, yet it’s simple to use meaning you can adjust levels of motion, bumps, roll and pitch and more with a click of a button.
A few main features:
- Over 80+ already integrated and supported racing games and professional simulation applications.
- Included VR Headway technology uses advanced mathematic formulas to calculate necessary compensation and applies it to the VR headset at runtime. It eliminates platform movements from the VR tracking system causing your experiences to be more immersive, authentic and has huge impact on VR sickness compensation.
- The motor control algorithm has been developed to be used strictly in simulation application. The positioning signal is analysed and pre-processed directly by the driver, so it is possible to change all driver parameters at basically zero cost (time). Drivers parse the incoming command as soon as the command arrives. It also allows to append different types of vibrations (per actuator) on driver level.
- Motion sickness compensation thanks to telemetry data provided in real time directly by the game’s engine and immediately injected to the hardware to perform.
- Equipped with Tactile Audio Based Feedback System that can use tactile transducers connected to sound card to generate additional effects on your cockpit.
- Thanks to having full control of the technology Motion Systems company can change control algorithm source code, introduce new parameters and features without waiting for 3rd party vendors. Simple software update can introduce new features to the customers.
- Motion SDK (FSMI or FSDI) for software developers is also available as an extra option. That powerful interface allows to add a motion platforms support to any application or game.
- … and many more!